From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Sep 27 14:41:20 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (JohnD)
Date: Mon Sep 27 14:48:01 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Setting state info

I recently worked the CQ WW RTTY contest.  After the contest I generated an
adif file from my Writelog contest log.  I then imported the adif file into
DX4WIN.  All went well, but the state information all shows up in the "notes
for this call" field. Does anyone know an easy way to move this state info
to the "state" field?  Or, maybe a way to import it so it shows up in the
"state" field in the first place? I can certainly do this manually, but that
seems pretty tedious.

John DeRuiter, WM7A
http://members.cox.net/wm7a/