On Apr 1, 2005 8:02 AM, Teemu, SM0WKA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> Before I attack Rapidan, maybe one of you have a solution to my question.
> I just received a QSL card from W4GP, he is in "City of Falls Church" County
> according to QRZ.com but I can not find that in DX4WIN. Does this county
> exist for real in the counties list?

Falls Church is an independent city in the physical boundaries of
Fairfax County.
   -Rick
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fri Apr  1 09:09:25 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (A. Sewell)
Date: Fri Apr  1 09:10:42 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] County question

If you look at the maps for Virginia here:

http://www.countyhunter.com/counties.htm

you'll see the independent cities listed.

73,

Alan  N5NA

Rick Murphy wrote:

>On Apr 1, 2005 8:02 AM, Teemu, SM0WKA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>Hi Folks
>>
>>Before I attack Rapidan, maybe one of you have a solution to my question.
>>I just received a QSL card from W4GP, he is in "City of Falls Church" County
>>according to QRZ.com but I can not find that in DX4WIN. Does this county
>>exist for real in the counties list?
>>

>Falls Church is an independent city in the physical boundaries of
>Fairfax County.
>   -Rick

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fri Apr  1 11:36:38 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (F6EXV)
Date: Fri Apr  1 11:37:54 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] How to combine 2 logs

Hi Dave, and all those who responded...
I am trying to create a new log (that I call WH86EXV), combining the two
logs (WH8/F6EXV and WH6/F6EXV)
So I do, "File", "new", give it a name.
Then, I want to import the first log... under DX4win6 but no log appears
in the save directory, while they are indeed there !
These two logs were created under DX4Win 6.02 so they should appear
(yes, I am checking the save directory of the right version).

Any idea ?
73 and thanks in advance!
Paul F6EXV