From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Dec  1 10:16:28 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (George K)
Date: Thu Dec  1 10:17:54 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN_PACKET_KAM_COMMUNICATIONS?

I think I figured out how to toggle between the transparent (send messages to
the packet), and command, (send messages to the KAM), modes.
By reading the KAM manual I was able to figure out how to do this.
Three "control-C" enters the command mode, conversely sending a "t" exits the
command mode and enters the transparent mode.
Does this sound like what others are doing when using the KAM with DX4WIN???
Thanks.
George