From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 1:50 PM
To: Tony Lord; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Backups

I have written on this subject several times.  I have been using Iomega
Automatic Backup for years, but I understand there are other cheaper (free)
solutions.  You want something that backs up in the background, either at
regular intervals or every time the file changes.  You don't want to have to
rely on a button you push yourself, unless you are highly disciplined.

-- Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863
 USA +978-251-9933, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.ad1c.us