Hullo DX4WIN users,

I do not currently use DX4WIN but would like to do so in the future.

I currently use TurboLog 3 (an excellent 1980's DOS program originally designed
by John G3WGV) with some 105,000 G3TXF QSOs (mostly 1990+) in the database.

My query is : how can I import my existing TurboLog database into DX4WIN and
fully retain the integrity of the DXCC statistics? I believe that a straight
ADIF export-import would not work because the "Country" would need to be
correctly identified, which is impossible with a log that (in part) covers 40+
years. EG what's a "UR" ? Estonia (in the 1980's) or Ukraine (today)... etc?

Is there a way of exporting from TurboLog so that the existing "country
numbers" within Turbolog can be "translated" into the corresponding "country
numbers" within DX4WIN?

Having got my All-Time/Current Band-Mode-Country QSO/QSL statistics to be fully
accurate within TurboLog, any transfer to DX4WIN could only be done if these
Country statistics remained 100% in tact.

Thanks for any help that the DX4WIN Reflector might be able to offer on how to
accurately import TurboLog into DX4WIN.

73 - Nigel G3TXF