Trying to configure a pro3 to my computer.  Seems that the CI-V  address  is
6Eh for a pro3 but I can't find it in the program.  Any  suggestions?
Season's greetings.
Marv, K6HCJ
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Dec 22 15:05:36 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mike Bondarev)
Date: Fri Dec 23 00:16:07 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] Radio via USB port?

HI Todd!
I have the same setup: notebook with USB + usb to serial device and
IC-756PROIII. After I loaded driver for my USB/COM, I found that I have
now COM4 on my computer. After that I set up radio in DX4WIN (my
version is 7.01) and try to run DX4WIN with my ICOM, but allways
received error message - no communication with radio. I was
looking more carefully and found that address is set to 5C in DX4WIN for
defaul, but in my PROIII the address for CI-V was different. So I
changed address in ICOM and now all works fine.

Sorry for my broken English :)

Regards, Mike RL3BM