From: "George K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 08:14
Subject: [Dx4win] SyncBack_DX4WIN_BACKUPS

Anyone have an idea of how to use SyncBack the free backup program to backup
DX4WIN logging files at 2 or 3 min intervals to my Kingston512MB USB flash
drive???
I just can't make SyncBack work and I don't know what DX4WIN file changes as
the upper part of DX4WIN screen says in red, "MODIFIED (count down
numbers)", to black, "Modified", to backup on a regular basis.
Anyone, help.
Thanks.
George