At 04:43 AM 2/13/2005, Stan Rowe wrote:
 >Could you remind us of the technique for finding QSLs that have not been
 >returned after 18 months.  It is something I need to do too.

Hi, Stan.

Go to Labels==>Mark for QSO
    Set the Award to what interests you; DXCC, etc.
    Set all three Methods to whatever you use; Buro, etc.
    Set all three Weeks to however far back you want to go; I use 78

Hit OK and it will set the Label flag and QSL Method for all QSOs that 1)
count for the award, 2) you sent QSLs to prior to the number of weeks you
set and 3) are still unconfirmed.

I kept trying to brute force it using the Search tool, but I couldn't get
the "prior to" QSL date to work.

This method doesn't actually Select the QSOs, it just sets the appropriate
Print flags and QSL methods so you can go straight to label printing.  If
you want to actually Select these QSOs, you can use the Search tool to
locate all QSOs with the Print flag set and Confirmed = No.

The Help menu gives a reasonably good explanation of Mark for QSO.

Nice to hear from you again, Stan.

73, Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC NV SM