Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> I'm working on updates to the DX4WIN.CTY country file.  Revision notes for the
> next release (10) can be found here:
>
>   http://www.ad1c.com/dx4win/history.htm
>
> I will be releasing the file the weekend of January 8/9 if not earlier.
>
> If you want me to make any changes, please let me know ASAP.
>
> Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

Hi Jim...

  I sure wish the WAZ folks would get off their butts and get
the UA9S, T and W straightened out. Their answer to me that
they go by what's on the QSL card smacks of sheer laziness.
They are apparently clueless as to the boundaries of their
own award!

73, Roger

--
Remember the USS Liberty (AGTR-5)