I run it on a 600Mz Win XP Pro laptop just fine, but have 320KB memory.
I suspect that with 128mb you are swapping all the time.

73 Stan, N3HS

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kostas SV1DPI
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 5:57 PM
To: J. F. Samuels; REFLECTOR dx4win
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Installing on portable computer

My protable computer is a HP with PIII 846mhz and 128 mb running win xp.
When the dx4win is running the cpu usage is near 100% sometimes,
especially on start. So pse examine ur configuration. If it needs more
resources.... Just a thought. The dx4wn 503 was superb on this as it was
running in a 486, but this one not... Bad for me... Kostas SV1DPI