  From: Jim Reisert AD1C
  To: Georg Einfalt ; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 9:55 AM
  Subject: Re: [Dx4win] LoTW export fixed (?) in 6.04

  At 09:39 AM 1/16/2005, Georg Einfalt wrote:

  >In 6.03 the "Upload flag" defaults to "N". It would be helpful, if the
  >"Upload flag" could be set to "Y" for new QSOs by default. I'd like to
  >propose an addition at "Preferences" -> "QSO", so that for new QSOs the
  >setting of the "Upload flag" is predefined ("Y" or "N") - same handling as
  >for the "Label"-flag.

  Already in 6.04:

     "Default for new QSOs can have Lab, Upl or Lab+Upl"

  USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Jan 16 10:05:41 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Georg Einfalt)
Date: Sun Jan 16 10:10:40 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] LoTW export fixed (?) in 6.04

> Already in 6.04:
>
>   "Default for new QSOs can have Lab, Upl or Lab+Upl"
>
> 73 - Jim AD1C

Jim,

thank you for the info. That is good news and a good solution!

73 de Georg, DL5NO
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Jan 16 10:14:05 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (PY2YP)
Date: Sun Jan 16 10:18:56 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] LOTW

Since the upload issue has already addressed I'd like to focus the DXCC
SUBMISSION tool.

In my humble opinion the submission tool is only used to prepare the report
for applying the paper QSLs, considering that the LOTW confirmations are
applied directly from the LOTW web site.

The UPL CNF field which is correctly used into the DX4WIN statistics, since
the QSOs are really confirmed, should not be considered during the
submission report generation.

73 DX de PY2YP - Cesar
www.py2yp.ws