When loading the 6.0 version from disc,  to win98 the Driver File is  empty.
The program will not open.

Unable to copy the file to the Windows Drivers as suggested in the help  file
because it isnt available.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Jan 16 14:17:27 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (EA3AJW)
Date: Sun Jan 16 14:22:56 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] subscribe

Jaime Vallvey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Jan 16 17:47:24 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (ARS NZ3O (Byron) FM29fx)
Date: Sun Jan 16 17:52:26 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] QSL printing question

Chas:

Let me know if you still need help.  I suspect I use the same
cards, and although DX4WIN isn't real intuitive in this area, I
was able to accomplish this without too much waste.

It might take a bit for me to find the version of the file that
works, since I had to "back it out" to get back to labels.

73, Byron