Good cluster here in the central U.S. with no time outs---  kc5nyo.dns2go.com
73  BILL-W5VW
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue Jan 18 10:38:13 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Tue Jan 18 10:43:32 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] Re: GOLIST DX ALERT and DX4WIN LOGGING SOFTWARE

--- GOLIST <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At the request of AD1C, Paul of DX4WIN has written a routine
> that will take the data from DX ALERT and plug it into the
> calendar function of the DX4WIN logging program.

This will be part of the upcoming 6.04 release of DX4WIN.  The alerts are
displayed when DX4WIN is started, or via the Databases -> Calendar function.
The Calendar window has a function to import John's database.

I think this will make a nice addition to DX4WIN.  I have not previously used
the DX4WIN calendar, nor have paid too much attention to John's DX Alerts, but
now I will start using both!

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us