-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Larry Alkoff
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 2:48 PM
To: dx4win
Subject: [Dx4win] Best way to recover from "Radio Timed Out" error?

While playing with USB serial ports I got the error message:

Radio Times Out
Radio interface has been disabled.

At that point clicking on a spot will no longer control the radio.

The hardware error has been corrected but
what changes in DX4Win must I make to allow it to continue controlling the
radio?

I have tried resetting Preferences | Radio, re-checking the DTR box  and
closing and re-starting DX4Win
but there must be some magic word to say cuz it's not working yet.

Larry Alkoff N2LA

Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX