DX4WIN version 6.04 is available for download from our website.

The website has not been updated yet, but you can download the installation
program here: www.dx4win.com/files/dx4w604.exe

Many thanks to the beta testers, but especially to Jim, AD1C. Not only is
Jim a very thorough beta tester, we had over 110 email exchanges, but
we all appreciate his efforts he puts in maintaining the country database.
Thanks Jim!

If you are disappointed that MMTTY is not in this version, be reassured
it will be in the next release. It still needs some work and I did not want
to delay this release any longer.

73, Paul

Paul van der Eijk (KK4HD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]