-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: 20 January 2005 04:10
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] 6.04 - search in state field

This feature is not mentioned in the 6.04 release notes, but Paul added it
for me.

When using F8, you can now enter "*" (without the quotes) in the state
field to search for any QSO where the state field is filled in, or "!*" to
search for any QSO where the state field is empty.

This search string worked in other fields, but it was previously missing
for the state.  Of course searching the state field can be used in
combination with any other field.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us