--- Dave KE7GI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When I do a report download from LoTW (include QSL detail checked) and
> import in into DX4WIN,  the states and counties do not show.  (If I look at
> the download adi file, the states and counties are listed.)  Can anyone tell
> me what I may be doing wrong?

Hi Dave,

DX4WIN doesn't currently import these fields.  There was a recent posting on
the reflector about this - search the archives.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue Jan 25 12:19:15 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Tom Branch)
Date: Tue Jan 25 12:26:10 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] States, Counties

Jim,

Is the data in the file received from the ARRL?  If so, I wonder if I could
find a way to import it?

Tom