Don't know if this one is relevant Jim "KC2TE" is in Puerto Rico WP4

Regards de Dave  MM0EAX
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sat Jul 23 17:28:30 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joe Giacobello, K2XX)
Date: Sat Jul 23 17:43:31 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] Printing Only Some QSLs of Those Selected for a Label?

I have a number of QSOs marked for a label.   Most of these will go via
the bureau.  I would like to print QSLs for two domestic QSOs for which
I have just received QSLs.  However, I don't want to print the cards
that will go to the bureau at the same time, because I'm not ready to
send cards to the bureau at this time.  (If the bureau cards are printed
in two separate printing operations, I'll have to manually combine them
in alphabetical order.)

Is there any way to just print the two domestic QSOs?  I thought by
changing the QSL routing selection that just the domestic QSOs would be
printed, but it didn't work.  I think I had worked out this trick once
before but may have forgotten the key.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

73, Joe