Hi Folks,
The routine that permit to create and edit some different groups in the same
log-file (up to 255 as showed in the manual!) doesn't works at all
(QSO/FILTER/SELECTION).
Il was OK in the release 5.xx only.
Any time I need to add or edit a group on my log, I must to use the rel 5.03
to open a new log, create the needed groups on it, then copy this file on
the release 6.04, and then play with the export and import functions. (Very
tedious when I must transfer many different groups of QSOs!)
I wrot to Paul about this bug after the rel. 6.03 and again after the rel.
6.04, but I have *NOT* answer about that.
So, is it happening just to me or is it a serious bug??
I've continued to use the rel. 6.xx for over two years, waiting for the
solution.
Now I downloaded the recent rel. 7.x to check it, but I'm very
disappointed!!!
NO change found in this important routine.
But nobody use the "Group/Selection" facility?
Nothing read on this forum about this bug......
Can someone check this routine, reporting if it is working OR NOT in his
computer system?

Please check your self, step by step:
1 - Open a new log.
2 - Insert on it some QSOs to ensure the right funtionality.
3 - Open "QSO/FILTER/EDIT GROUPS NAMES (window: Editing Group Names)
4 - Insert more group names than two. (This part works well !)
5 - Open "QSO/FILTER/SELECTION" (window: Selection Editor/Select)
--- now starts the problem.....
6 - Add the first group (001)
--- (Strange, it doesn't accept names starting with letter "A").
--- (This first step works ok... if the group name doesn't start with letter
"A")
7 - Try to add a second group (002).....(This step doesn't work at all!!)
---The only relult obtained is to change the name of the grop named 001 as
group named 002 !!
At this point it is *NOT* possible to create further groups.

I'll be very pleased to receive some reports.......
Thanks
Steve

Stefano Cipriani   I?MWI
http://www.qsl.net/i0mwi
e-mail to:  i0mwi AT qsl.net
" In and outgoing mail scanned with NAV 2004"

 Sponsor:
 Manuali.net pensa alla tua formazione con corsi per tutte le professioni e dal
costo contenuto.
* Dalla Sicurezza alla Grafica, dal PC alla programmazione....Clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3414&d=9-6