OK Jim,
Whit Your trik I can create a new group and I can select it .
But unfortunately only the name of the first group is showed in the "Same
Call" window.
Not other names (group 2.... group3.... group 12 .... etc).
I use it to identify the qso with the different stations ( as: T77CD ....
KH6ZM.... IR0MA  etc.  or  as  I0MWI.. IV0MWI .. IK0MWI .. II0MWI .. etc.)
and to write on the label (QSL card) this name to identify the QSO with who
was made.
I don't understand why Paul after two years doesn't comparate the rel. 6.xx
and rel. 7.xx with the routine in the rel. 5.03, that it is working very
well.
I'm user of DX4WIN since rel 2.xx and I like it very much, and I'm not
interested in the new improvements of the program (like RTTY.. Calendar
etc).
I would like a release with NO BIG bugs on it.
Now I'm paying to much of my free time picking a quarrel with the program.
Thanks for Your help, prompt and kind on all occasion
73 Steve

Stefano Cipriani   I?MWI
http://www.qsl.net/i0mwi
e-mail to:  i0mwi AT qsl.net
" In and outgoing mail scanned with NAV 2004"