From: Steve Harwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:23 am
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] vichw11.sys woes

> Hi Tom,
> I have a similar problem here with my laptop running XP Home. I
> get the
> error missing vichw11.sys message if I try and start DX4Win after
> I have put
> my laptop into standby by closing the lid down. If I boot the
> machine from
> cold all is well so I can only assume its something to do with XP
> putting
> the stand by mode. If I leave DX4Win running then suspend the
> laptop it
> resumes itself OK so that's what I do for now.
>
> Steve G4OWT

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sat Jun 18 12:35:30 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Steve)
Date: Sat Jun 18 12:36:27 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] Wait Time for License

I echo what Gregg just replied with.

Also heard back from Guy regarding him being away on business.

Neither of us were complaining Pete, as I am sure the tones of our emails
would have indicated and there is definitely no need to jump down our
throats with both feet  ;-)   It is a juggling act of priorities between
business, pleasure and service - kids have not broken up over on this side
of the pond yet ... so I have still got time to think lol

I for one wanted confirmation of my Paypal transaction as I have had a lot
of problems with spammers trying to obtain my details recently.

Thanks again to Guy for the reassurance that all is ok.

Regards,

Steve  G4KIV / ZC4BS / ZD8SB

Homepage:  http://www.stevebb.com
Photo portfolio:  http://www.usefilm.com/member/steveb