For the past year or so when I spot DX on the "Packet Window" they do not
transfer to the "DX Spots by time" window. Years ago it worked fine.  John,
K2CIB offered help saying his preferences are not set to display band/mode
but his still disappears too. I'm set for "Band/Mode/Call.  Now if I do
"TE1ST and the frequency etc. it works OK,  i.e. it transfers and stays on
the spot window.
I am (still) running Ver. 4.05 and on page 23 of the book it says the last
pattern in Packet 2 is the pattern as transmitted to the cluster. After re
reading the paragraph it looks as if the first 2 lines "as coming from the
cluster" and line four "as transmitted to the cluster" which I assume is the
line in question(?). The only line I am clear on is 3, which is for WWV
which I do not mess with. (I have an Atomic Clock program!)   I have never
touched any of the default commands. Here is my line up. . Can any one tell
me if this is correct? Could a stray "byte" changed something at some point?

Line 1: DX DE r: f c q tZ
Line 2: f c d tZ q <r>
Line 3: r f c q <t d>
Line 4: DX c f q
Where I left a space there is a Straight Line.
TIA & 73,
Don  W?DM
 E mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]