Got it included all OK.  For others who may be interested, the info is
YB7M, OC268, Marabatua Island, 114.40, -04.20, official operation
listed on the RSGB IOTA list as of 09 Mar 2005.

Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> At 09:02 PM 3/10/2005, Alan Zack wrote:
>
>> Along this line, YB7M was on the air tonight stating they were giving
>> out a new IOTA, OC-268.  But when OC268 is typed into the DX4WIN IOTA
>> box it is not accepted.  I put it into the NOTES FOR THIS CALL box
>> instead.  How does one add a new IOTA to the list?
>

> File -> Databases -> IOTA.  Ctrl-Insert to add a new IOTA, fill in the
> details.
>
> It will be added in my next release.
>
> - Jim

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://www.gocoastguard.com
http://www.uscg.mil/d14/units/asbp/uscgasbp/
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY