From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kurt W. Zimmerman
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 5:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'DX4WIN'
Subject: RE: [Dx4win] QSL Printing Endless Loop w/6.04

Joe;
        Try this website:

http://www.mods.dk/view.php?ArticleId=1570

73;
Kurt - W2MW

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Joe Giacobello
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 5:13 PM
To: DX4WIN

Kenth, that doesn't work for me.  You must be using a custom label
setup.  I'm using a standard 8160 and the dimensions, etc. are fixed.

However, I did play around and by selecting custom label 1 and printing;
then returning to 8160, I was able to print normally without the counter
showing up.  Why this worked, I have no idea.  I'll see if it continues
to work.

Paul, is there a bug somewhere?

73, Joe

Kenth Johansson wrote:

>  Joe,
>  I had the same problem. The solution was to change value in the Vert
Shift