At 11:24 PM 3/20/2005, J. F. Samuels wrote:

>Whoops - the file format of DX4WIN.CAL is binary in the date
>fields.  DX4WIN will not accept the ASCII format shown in the help.

I think you missed the point.  No one writes a .CAL file, only
DX4WIN.  Calendar information is exchanged by creating an ASCII text file
(per the on-line help), then *importing* that text file into the
calendar.  That is exactly what we do with the DX4WIN calendar data.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us