It's 6.04 and somehow I got it to work.

Unfortunately, there's another series of errors I need to correct.

1. Satellite QSOs -- in the BAND field, there's a wild variation:

SAT
435/145
145/435

and there may be other combinations.

Is there an ADIF editor where I can specify which fields to change and
what to change them to?

I have LOTS of satellite QSOs and the notion of manually changing/editing
all of them is horrendous. I started last night, but feel I'll never get
it right (or complete it, for that matter).

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC