Please amend your records to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers!

George, 5B4AGC
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon May 23 08:25:20 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon May 23 08:35:26 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] DXCC Submission

At 10:50 AM 5/22/2005, Bill Lewis wrote:
>Hello and thanks in advance.
>
>I just upgraded from 5.03 to 7.01.... all works fine except:
>
>I have made many DXCC submissions using 5.03.   With 5.03, each time
>I made a submission the program remembered what had been credited
>previously and only included the records I had individually marked
>for submission in the QSO window.
>
>Now when I try to make a submission using 7.01 it seems to start
>fresh and include hundreds of QSOs for which I have already been credited.
>
>I am missing a setting or something?

Hi Bill,

A few of things to try:

1.  Copy your 5.03 log to your 7.01 directory and open it.  Search
for a QSO you know you have already submitted.  Use F5 on the QSO
window until you can see the award flags at the bottom.  Is this QSO
marked SUBMITTED or APPROVED?  It should be.

2.  Remember that after you receive award credits from the ARRL, you
must change the Submitted flags to Approved.  From the QSO window,
Reports -> Change Award Flags

3.  DX4WIN will try to submit QSOs for every DXCC award that you have
checked off in your preferences, even if you have less than 100
confirmations.  It may be trying to re-submit QSLs you have already
sent in order to get the band/mode confirmation for these QSOs.  Go
to Preferences and the DXCC tab.  Check off ONLY the boxes you have
active DXCC awards on.  Save the preferences, then try the DXCC
submission again.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us