From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Wolf Koehler
Sent: 26 May 2005 10:48
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Adding QSOs real-time

Hi all,
I have no radio connected, just the TNC to receive DX spots.

When adding QSOs in real-time and the QSO window is still empty, each time a
new spot comes up the mode and band are set according to that spot. The
default settings in Prefs|QSO are ignored.

This behavior started with version 6.03 and was carried on now to 7.01. Is
this intended or just a bug? And if so, will it be fixed with 7.02?

Anyway, I don't like it because it's rather annoying, so I went back to
version 6.02 after finding out and it will prevent me from upgrading to
version 7 if it is not fixed.

Any comments?

73 de Wolf, DL5FU & W3FU
a longtime and happy user of DX4WIN (so far)