-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Bill Clark
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 1:46 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] PSK31 rx problem solved !!

I finally contacted the author of the .dll used in Dx4win and Moe advised me
to see if I had the latest version of the PSK .dll file. I only recently
upgraded to 7.01 version of Dx4win and I found that I had an older version
included in the program. The version of the .dll in the program was 1.1.5.0
and the newest was 1.1.9.0. After downloading and installing the latest
version from http://www.qsl.net/ae4jy/pskcoredll.htm
all was well. I can just about print ESP now. Heckuva deal, works great.
This solved my problem but don't know if this should be a change for
everyone or not.
But anyway thanks to Moe and Steve for the help.
73  BILL-W5VW