From: Tom LeClerc W1TJL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 4:22 PM
To: Andy Hewitt
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Rig control DX4Win Ver7.01

Hi Andy,  I use the 950SDX and the 690SAT both with Version 7.01 with
no problems.  However I did originally have an issue of the radio
(950) not changing the 2nd VFO properly.  At any rate I will send
anlong as an attachment the file I currently use with no problem.
BTW, my interface is the Microham fr the 950SDX and the IF-232 for the
690.

Hope this helps...

73, Tom W1TJL