Paul:

While making some labels recently I found that if I used && instead of %% in
the "greetings field" I would get whatever the contents of "Notes for this
Call" were printed out as a part of the label. That was interesting. I tried
a few other choices but was unable to make any of them print out the "Notes
for this QSO" field. Are you aware of a way to do that?

I have a special N6TR filter that moves the exchange (my nr, his call, his
number, his check, his section) into the "Notes for this QSO" field. It
would be very nice to be able to get that exchange information to print out
as a part of the label. I think I have seen something like this from some of
the guys who send out QSL's but I am not sure which logging program they are
using.

This is not a request to put such a thing in place if it is not there (I
would like that of course), but simply a query to see if something is in
place and I can use it.

I can image that there is some sort of table look up or index tied to the
character in the field and I accidentally hit upon a combination that
produced useful results. The other upper case characters for the numeral set
that I tried simply inserted the character, e.g. ## or ^^ .

73, Tod, K?TO