Which country file are you using, Joe?  The prefix was changed to R1MV a year
or two ago.  Maybe the program is hard-coded and still thinks the prefix should
be 4J1.

73 - Jim AD1C

--- Joseph Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> DX4Win 7.01. I am making entries for the WAE CW award. The first two
> on the list are
> 1A0 and 3A. Those two were found in the Custom Award Value drop down
> list in the QSO
> Window and were entered and recorded. Next is 4J1. I entered 4J1FS
> and found that in the
> Custom Award drop down list in the QSO Window there is no WAE CW
> award to be selected.
> That means that I am unable to proceed to the Value List to enter MVI.
> Thanks for any help.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed Apr 26 21:25:36 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Peter Solly)
Date: Wed Apr 26 21:27:38 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] log splitting

Help!! Want to separate my log by the year and save each as a separate file on
a floppy disc. Thus
having several small files viruses one large file.
Have tried setting the qso range and using the filters to isolate part of the
log, say for the year
2005. It works to a point but when I try to save it to a floppy the entire log
file is saved.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for the help de VE3AD