From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Aug 24 21:07:59 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (George)
Date: Thu Aug 24 21:22:04 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN_Rotor-EZ

Anyone know what I should put in the "hand shake" box under the "control" of
the "preferences" in DX4WIN???
So far I can't make DX4WIN turn my rotor.
Thanks.
George
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Aug 24 21:08:04 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Robert Naumann)
Date: Thu Aug 24 21:22:07 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] USB Radio control?

Bill,

Typically, when you use a USB to serial interface, the software sets up a
virtual com port. You then set your software to use that virtual port - not
USB.

73,

Bob W5OV