Hi Jim,
managing my labels on DX4WIN I've seen that country file don't recognize
UN (Kazakhstan) country like a valid bureau. A.R.I.'s Bureau tell me
that UN bureau is working. Why you don't recognize UN bureau?

Have any other OM seen this feature?

73s de Leo, IZ5FSA

Jim Reisert AD1C ha scritto:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have started working on the next release of the DX4WIN country file.
> You can see the release notes here:
>
>     http://www.country-files.com/dx4win/history.htm#35
>
> I will release something mid-December.  Please send me your corrections
> before then.
>
> 73 - Jim AD1C

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sat Dec  2 03:16:25 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kostas SV1DPI)
Date: Sat Dec  2 03:18:39 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN.CTY Release #35 - first call

I am not in Jim's mind but according iaru webpage
http://www.iaru.org/iaruqsl.html
the UN is not official buro. That means Iaru doesn't recognize it. So some
national bureau may not send cards there (including SV bureau).
The strange is that we accept cards from UN but we don't send. So i reply
every year or more directly.
Kostas sv1dpi