At 09:21 AM 12/28/2006, R Steve Dishmon rote:
 >1. I am needing a little help. When I click Backup the file is saved in the
 >SAVE subfolder in DX4Win. Is there a way to change the default address for
 >the backup command to another location. If something would go wrong with my
 >hard drive right now I would loose my contact data.

I use an automatic backup product by Iomega called Automatic Backup Pro.
See http://tinyurl.com/yxp2tb

I simply point this product at my D4W Save directory and anytime any file
within that directory changes, the backup software copies it across my home
network to a removable disk on another machine.

Many many moons ago the product was free, then it cost $20 and now I think
it is around $40.  Cheap insurance for those critical files that you always
forget to backup often enough.

73, Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC NV SM