From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fri Dec 29 12:40:46 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kostas sv1dpi)
Date: Fri Dec 29 12:45:50 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] Interupted printing

Hello
Just before you print the cards you can preview your print. So you will find
the pages you want to print.
After that exit and try to print agn. In last window where you see "pages"
click and choose "Range" instead of "all".
So you 'll print what you want.
After that don't update the flags ( if you update the flags you will update
only the qsos you have just printed - not the previous).
Do a search with f8 for all the qsos with Label=y (and maybe Method=buro)
and in qso window>qso>mulitple qso operations> set qsl date

GL anf HNY
Kostas sv1dpi