Works fine for me (except for BW/PBT, which will be dependent on which
bandstacking register it hits when you click the spot).  You have to edit
the rig file to change a parameter in there related to each mode.  If you
send an email to Steve ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), he will give you the
details.  I'm not near my rig or software at the moment.

        73,  Duane

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:15:55 +0100
=?windows-1250?Q?Milan_G=FCtter=2C_OK1FM?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Dear all,
>
> I'am looking for someone, who is using the
> ORION I 565AT with the dx4win 7.01.
>
> The dx4win works fine with most
> of other radios (YAESU, ICOM etc.).
>
> With ORION I have problem with  Send Command
> going from SW to Orion.
>
> When I click to a RTTY spot, ORION goes to the USB mode, not FSK.
> The CW spot ORION to LCW not UCW.
> In both cases the Band width and PBT are wrong.
>
> Who is familiar with the "orion.rig" dx4win file ?
>

> 73!
>
> Milan, OK1FM
> http://www.ok1fm.com
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]