Still having some difficulty getting what I want from the adif file from LOTW.

1.  I start with a file containing a QSO that does not have a State indicated.
2.  The file does not have an Upload Confirm flag.

What I want to get from the LOTW file:
1.  The State
2.  The Confirm flag

I have checked the LOTW adif file and state is indicated correctly.
So if I import that file into the existing file the state and other
stuff update fine if I set the duplicate handling to "imported QSO
replaces existing".  This is great but it does not set the confirmed
flag.

So I run the LOTW file again and say "Imported QSO sets upload
confirmed flag".  It sets the flag but then erases the state info.

Either I am processing this incorrectly or we need more flexibility in
importing fields into the data base.

Dick W7ZR

--
Tnx es 73