I have used SD and DX4WIN for a long time, and SD can produce ADIF for
import into DX4WIN and also Cabrillo files for contest submission.

  SD is brilliant for simple contesting - if you are not networking several
computers and do not need an integrated link to a web-accessed DXcluster.  You
can learn to use it in just a few minutes (and I really mean it).  The manual
is only about 18 pages and there are a vast number of contest templates
pre-defined.  Paul the author is very supportive and reactive through the SD
reflector.

  73,
Dave, G3UEG