From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue Jan 31 13:01:16 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Bob Marzari)
Date: Tue Jan 31 13:09:45 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] RTTY mode

Hi!

I have RTTY working in MMTTY stand-alone and also the MMTTY engine working
with WriteLog. However, in DX4Win using the same comport etc. I get an
"Exception, comport in use" when I hit the F11 key to transmit.

I can use the keyboard to type and I can use the escape key to un-key the
transmitter but it will not allow me to use the F-key stored text.

Any clues please?

Bob, W3PT