Bernie,
You can do it the easy way and import the Latest CTY file from JIM AD1C
Or do it yourself

FIRST thing to do is put and END date to the S5 mapped prefixes like
27/06/2006
Create for example E6 for Montenegro and map now the prefixes starting
28/06/2006

73 Guy ON4AOI

BAND DECODER and related stuff at

http://www.on4aoi.be/banddecoder.htm

DX4WIN soft and related stuff at

http://www.on4aoi.be/dx4win.htm

DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at

 http://www.on4aoi.be/keyer.htm

ARSWIN link and related stuff at

http://www.on4aoi.be/web7.htm

DXTELNET soft and related stuff at