I recently posted the following.  Is it part of the same problem?

73, Joe

I have been having problem with v. 7.02 and QSL labels.

When I set the label parameters in Databases/Labels, some of the
conditions will not stay set.  Specifically, if I uncheck "COMMERCIAL"
and check "LINES" and set the callsign font to bold and then save those
conditions and then reopen Databases/Labels, they've returned to
checked, unchecked and regular respectively.  In addition, when I
include "%%" in the greeting in order to print the group name, the label
is printed with actual "%%" and not the group name.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  I don't remember having these
problems with v. 6.xx.

73, Joe
K2XX