Hi Tony.  I'd like this as well.   In the mean time, if you have a couple
of radios that are the same (like two FT1000MPs in an SO2R configuration,
for example) you can use a 9-pin A/B switch box.  A cheap and pretty easy
solution to switching between a couple of similar radios.  You may have
thought of this already, or don't have any matching radios, but though I
would throw that out there.

- Scott KA9FOX