From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Jun 11 06:10:06 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (=?iso-8859-1?Q?Isidro_Acosta_Hern=E1ndez?=)
Date: Sun Jun 11 06:16:52 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] Import automatically fills in Notes for this QSO?

Hi, Juha and all the reflector...

> I just imported my WPX log into Dx4win and seems like that the new
> version 7.02.15 automatically imports exact frequency and my sent number
> to Notes for this QSO -field. How can I disable that feature?

You must first edit the .adi file from your contest software, so to delete
the <comment:...>... entries, so Dx4win will not import them into QSO notes
field.  You also can change the <comment: for something like "<xxx:"
(without the quotes) so Dx4win will ignore them.

73, and see in the next contest!

de Isidro, EA8NQ
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the EA8NQ's DX Page (in Spanish):