Hello Jim and the reflector...

> --- Scott Neader KA9FOX <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Still looking for any cleaner ways to get the name of the contest to
>> import into Notes.
>
> The ADIF filter isn't configurable like the other import/export filters.
> You can only do what's on Filter -> Edit window.
>
> If you're using Writelog, I may have something to help you.

What about putting the contest's name in a (new) <comment:...> entry (for
each QSO), so Dx4win imports it into the Notes for the QSO?  Can the ADIF
and/or Dx4win accept multiple <comment:...> entries?

I have not tried it...

73 de Isidro, EA8NQ
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the EA8NQ's DX Page (in Spanish):