I know this has been covered a number of times but can someone please remind
me of the file I need to Run CW in DX4WIN with Windows XP using the LPT port

Thanks,
Geo. 5B4AGC

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Jun 15 11:47:19 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Thu Jun 15 11:54:02 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] LPT CW

--- 5B4AGC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know this has been covered a number of times but can someone please remind
> me of the file I need to Run CW in DX4WIN with Windows XP using the LPT port

Hi George,

It should just work "out of the box" if DX4WIN was installed properly.

Only Writelog seems to have a problem the the LPT port, even CT supports it!

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Jun 15 15:28:27 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joseph Young)
Date: Thu Jun 15 15:35:20 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] Winkey and IC756PROII

Hello. I am using DX4WIN 7.01. Before I left for vacation there was
talk on here about WinKey capability.
Is that ready? Where would I find that information. Also, I am trying
to add my IC756PROII as the second radio.
Does anyone have the proper settings?
Thanks and 73 de Joe/W6RLL