From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Jun 22 10:57:01 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Thu Jun 22 11:04:27 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] Re: PSK settings for DX4WIN?

--- jroofjr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You do have the Orion in the FSK mode not SSB don't you?

For RTTY FSK, the radio needs to be in FSK mode.

For RTTY AFSK, the radio needs to be in LSB mode.

For PSK, the radio needs to be in USB mode.

You may have to go into the Orion menu and change the "mic" source.  There are
a few choices:

 - mike jack in front
 - (some?) jack on rear
 - both

I think there are separate level controls for the two jacks.  I remember
setting this up on my father's Orion but don't have one myself, so I may not be
remembering everything.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us