Hi Randy,

Looks very logical here now
LPT pin14 = LOW (0 volt) when on Radio1
LPT pin14 = HIGH (5 volt) when switching to Radio2

Probably this caused by rewriting the LPT banddecoder output
So it doesn't change anymore when SPOTS arrive.

But in my opinion (but who am I) this is more logical since Dx4win starts
always with radio1 so there is no need to switch on any transistor &/or
relay. It's only needed when you switch to radio2. This is easy done with
one transistor and a multi contact relay without having to reverse the
signal first.

73 Guy ON4AOI

BAND DECODER and related stuff at

http://www.on4aoi.be/banddecoder.htm

DX4WIN soft and related stuff at

http://www.on4aoi.be/dx4win.htm

DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at

 http://www.on4aoi.be/keyer.htm

ARSWIN link and related stuff at

http://www.on4aoi.be/web7.htm

DXTELNET soft and related stuff at