I have posted updated release notes for DX4WIN.CTY Release #28:

         http://www.ad1c.us/dx4win/history.htm#28

These are the new callsign exceptions:
    * EA9CI/1 starting 21 January 2006 is Spain, EA
    * EM1UC starting 1 March 2006 is Antarctica, KC4
    * IR0ANT is Italy, I and not Antarctica, KC4
    * JH1MAO/JD1 operated from both Minami Torishima, JD1/M and
Ogasawara, JD1/O
    * JI2KLU/JD1 starting 15 September 1990 is Minami Torishima, JD1/M
    * TO7IR starting 23 February 2006 is French Guiana, FY
    * UE105SBM starting 9 March 2006 is Asiatic Russia, UA9
    * UE200TARS starting 10 March 2006 is European Russia, UA
    * VP8DJK starting 16 February 2006 is South Shetland Islands, VP8/H
    * VP8MS on 19 January 1974 is Falkland Islands, VP8
Two new IOTA are added: AF-101 and OC-270.

I have updated the QSL manager data and notes based on messages
people sent me.  Note that the QSL manager listings in the release
notes are only CHANGES to the existing database - existing calls with
new or changed managers, or calls that really do not have
managers.  It would take up too much space to list ALL the QSL
manager database changes (the listing of changes from Release 27 to
28 is over 200 lines).

I hope to release the new country file in the next week or
so.  Please send me any callsign exceptions or QSL corrections you may have.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us