Dear Roger,

At some point (DX4WIN Ver 6.04?) FGREP stopped working.  I searched around
and came up with a more modern search program.  Here is the bat file I call
QSL.CMD (in DX4W604\EXTDATA) that is called by F3 in DX4WIN:

ECHO OFF                                        ; Don't print this

qgrep.exe -y -e %1 QSL.TXT>TMPQSL1.TXT          ; Search for this call in
QSL.TXT and add it to TMPQSL1.TXT

qgrep.exe -y -e %1 WWHAM.TXT>TMPQSL2.TXT        ; Also search WWHAM.TXT and
add it to TMPQSL2.TXT

COPY /A /Y TMPQSL1.TXT + TMPQSL2.TXT MAN.RES    ; Copy both results to
MAN.RES

TYPE MAN.RES                                    ; And type out MAN.RES

QGREP.EXE is available on the Internet.

John, K2CIB

Message: 5